Korotchenko Igor Date of Birth
15 February 1960
Korotchenko Igor Citizenship
Korotchenko Igor Professional field/official position
Korotchenko Igor biography
KOROTCHENKO Igor Yuryevich (b. 1960) is a “foreign policy expert” on Russian propaganda TV shows. He served in the repair shop of the Soviet Air Force, ensuring the safety of communications in the General Staff. He was dismissed from the army under Article 49 of the Federal Law “On Military Duty and Military Service” as a serviceman who ceased to “meet the requirements established by the law.”
- He is a Chairman of the Public Council under the Ministry of Defense of Russia (February 8, 2012 – April 24, 2013). In 2003-2010, he was the editor-in-chief of the Military-Industrial Courier weekly. He calls himself a military expert and director of the Center for the Analysis of the World Arms Trade and editor-in-chief of the National Defense magazine.
- He is known for his aggressive statements against Russian opposition and foreign critics of the Kremlin.
Korotchenko Igor crimes
- Inciting war and hatred, distorting facts, thereby contributing to the killing of civilians and violation of the territorial integrity of Ukraine.
- Prior to the conflict in Ukraine, Igor Korotchenko had called for the murder of Mikheil Saakashvili, a former Georgian president and Ukrainian politician.
- Korotchenko receives multimillion-ruble state orders from enterprises subordinate to the Ministry of Defense for his propaganda activities.
- Korotchenko Igor Yurievich – Myrotvorets.center – Peacemaker
- Disabled Colonel. How Igor Korotchenko became a “military expert”
- “It’s inevitable!” Kremlin propagandist says reunification of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus “It’s inevitable!” Kremlin propagandist announced the reunification of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
- Russian propagandist threatened the Ukrainian army with “total destruction
- Special mission of “agent” Korotchenko, or Cookies for propagandists
- Time mercenaries