Which countries for holidays do children of Russian politicians and security officials prefer?
Russia has been waging an NMD in Ukraine for almost a year now and calls it a struggle against the “collective West.”
But the children of the officials, security forces and parliamentarians responsible for this conflict most often choose enemy countries of NATO and the European Union as vacation destinations or visit other elite resorts while bombs fall on Ukrainians.
• The daughter of the head of the Foreign Intelligence Service, Sergei Naryshkin, Veronika, moves around the world freely – sanctions have not affected her. During the NWO, the girl managed to visit the Seychelles and Turkey, before the New Year she was in Bali, and spent the beginning of January in Dubai.
• The daughter of Defense Minister Ksenia Shoigu and her husband also spent their holidays in the UAE. Only the hotel – Caesars Palace Dubai – cost the couple at least 500 thousand rubles. Ksenia earned such money thanks to corruption: she held high positions in the companies of contractors of the Ministry of Defense.
• While Senator Vladimir Dzhabarov accused the opposition of US sympathies, his son Alexander traveled around these very states – at least in California. During the NWO, Jabarov Jr. visited Sweden, Norway, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates. Dzhabarov Sr. is a former FSB officer involved in laundering taxes stolen from the Russian budget abroad.
• The daughter-in-law of the speaker of the Federation Council, Valentina Matvienko, Yulia, often visits the family villa in Italy, sometimes in Cambodia and Turkey. And on New Year’s Eve, she went to the Maldives, to the Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi hotel, where each night costs about 230 thousand rubles.
• The daughter-in-law of the Vice-Speaker of the State Duma Alexander Zhukov, Tatyana, was in Greece in the fall, and on New Year’s Eve in Bali.
• The only one who prefers a “patriotic” holiday in the annexed Crimea is the daughter-in-law of the head of the General Staff, Valery Gerasimov, Alena.