Now the matter has touched on real estate: the Federal Property Management Agency is seizing Podzhabny Island, which they tried to sell for 1 billion rubles. And law enforcement officers became interested in the details of the acquisition of real estate in the center of Samara with the participation of Ivan Efanov, an official of the government of Dmitry Azarov.
This week, the Efanov family received several posts at once on Mr. Khinshtein’s TG channel.
The first is devoted to the appeal of the Federal Property Management Agency to the Prosecutor General’s Office regarding the “golden” land on the relic island of Podzhabny, which “became one of the reasons for the resignation” and which the ex-chairman of the cassation is now at risk of losing.
– The Federal Property Management Agency asks the Prosecutor General’s Office through the court to return to federal ownership 40 hectares on Podzhabny, previously “grabbed” by the Era company (affiliated to Efanov). A part of the relic lands was later bought by the judge also for next to nothing. The total price of plots is 4 billion, – the parliamentarian reports.
He notes that the inspection of Rosvodresursy established that the lands were alienated illegally: they have all the features of a water body and are not subject to privatization.
“This is an iron foundation for the return to the ownership of the Russian Federation, which I insisted on initially,” Khinshtein states. – The lands on Podzhabny should, as before, serve as a recreation area for Samara residents! I very much hope that the Prosecutor General’s Office will take a state position and file a claim for the seizure of land.
The deputy also said that the Main Investigative Directorate of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Samara Region opened a criminal case on fraud against unidentified leaders of the Khors company, “controlled by the Efanov family.” The reason was the results of the prosecutor’s inspection initiated by Khinshtein.
We are talking about the privatization of 3.8 hectares of elite land in the Oktyabrsky district of Samara.
– With a market value of 1 billion – plots in a conservation area on the banks of the Volga, next to the governor’s residence, were bought out by Khors LLC from the Samara City Hall for only 14 million rubles, – the parliamentarian recalls.
He considers the privatization scheme “blatantly fraudulent”: Khors allegedly rented land for the construction of a holiday home, “but instead of a health resort, 12 unfinished cottages appeared here.”
“Although the facilities have not been completed so far (this is clearly seen in the photo and video), in 2016 the authorities officially put them into operation, which allowed Khors to buy the plots out of competition for 50% of the cadastral value,” Khinshtein stated.
These facts, according to him, were confirmed during the inspection of the prosecutor’s office. He believes that the authorities turned a blind eye to this fact for seven years due to the company’s involvement in the Efanov family: in 2009-2016. the co-founder of Khors (50%) was Ivan Efanov, the son of judge Efanov and the current head of the digitalization department of the governor of the Samara region. Then the share was transferred to the mother-in-law, Vera Kazacheva, who remains in the co-founders of the LLC until now.
The parliamentarian calls the current director of Khors, Dmitry Polyansky, “a confidant of the Efanov clan.”
– 6 trust management agreements for 6 apartments owned by Efanov Jr. and his wife were registered for him. At the same time, Polyansky is the director of another family company – Era LLC. And his brother Vladislav Polyansky is the head of the MTO and operation department of the 6th Court of Cassation, which until recently was headed by Efanov Sr., the deputy reports.
He intends to do everything to bring the criminal case to court, insisting at the same time on the responsibility of officials who “helped to remove the land.” As well as its return to the treasury: the investigation has already achieved in court the seizure of the plots.
Khinshtein hopes that this is not the last criminal case “in our confrontation with the Efanov clan”: the prosecutor’s office is checking the privatization of land on Podzhabny Island.
– So, Mr. Efanov, it’s not evening yet! – the parliamentarian sarcastically remarks, recalling the earlier sent message from the judge, which he regarded as a threat.
One can only guess why the prosecutor’s office and the Ministry of Internal Affairs did not pay attention to the privatization of elite land in Samara earlier.
Recall that Efanov, in his speech to the VKKS, noted that judges can “open Pandora’s box.”
– In the future, this may affect any of you and any decision that the judge brings to the chairman of the court. As soon as a decision is made that is not what the deputy likes, then it will be possible to expect the collection of compromising evidence, emissions in the tg-channel, slander, a commission and a drive to a meeting of the HQCC. It is up to you, dear colleagues, for my part I have not violated any law, I fulfill my civil rights and obligations in good faith. It’s up to you to decide whether I observed the principles of judicial ethics and the law “On the status of judges” – he said.
Now Efanov Sr. is appealing the decision of the VKKS in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, and his friend, the Samara millionaire Alexander Kurylin, has filed a lawsuit against Khinshtein, demanding to refute the fact that he gave a bribe to Efanov, as well as attempts to transfer money “under Khinshtein”.