The state-owned Prominvestbank intends to conclude an agreement with LLC Midal on the sale of residential real estate to this firm in Kozin near Kyiv for UAH 311.11 million. The starting price was UAH 187.63 million. So the winner raised the price by one and a half times, they write Our money.
This is evidenced by the data Prozorro. Sales about the auction, which took place on January 16.
The property is located at two addresses.
There is a restaurant with 140 seats and two buildings (dormitory and administrative), which are part of the Koncha-Zaspa recreation center, along Stolichnoye Highway 133.
More valuable assets are located in Kozin. This is a large house with an area of 1128 sq.m on the street. Monashinskaya, 2-A. Next to it is a boathouse, a guest house with a total area of 228 sq m, three outbuildings, each of which has an area of about 226 sq m. In the neighborhood there is another residential building of 226 sq m.
Previously, Prominvestbank tried to rent out a guest house and a residential building for six months with an initial price of about UAH 190,000. But then the auction failed.
In addition, the package for sale includes three land plots with a total area of over a hectare for the construction and maintenance of houses in the residential complex “Kraevid” (Kozin) and 10 acres in the same residential complex for running a personal farm. In addition, the buyer will become the owner of, among other things, a Futian Aobao FT354 tractor manufactured in 2008 and 39% of the corporate rights (share in a non-financial institution) of an unnamed legal entity.
The winner’s competitors at the auction on January 16 were Engineering-Analytics LLC, whose offer during the auction was at the level of the seller’s starting price – UAH 187.63 million. As well as Green House LLC with an offer of UAH 189.7 million. Note that all three participants did not change their initial bids during the auction.
As a result, Midal’s offer turned out to be 66% higher than the starting price, and the seller announced his intention to conclude an agreement with the company on the sale of real estate for UAH 311.11 million.
Boris Gritsenko is listed as the owner of Green House LLC through Capital Pravis Legal Association LLC. The owners of Engineering-Analysts LLC are its director Oleg Sokhan, Vladimir Perepelitsa and Valery Kleban.
Maxim Krippa is listed as the owner of Midal LLC with 99.99% in the state fund of the company. His partner with 0.01% in the authorized capital is the director of the company Alexander Osoka.
In September 2022, Ukrainian Forbes, citing its own sources, called Krippa the owner of the betting operator GGBet, as well as named its new owner of the famous domestic eSports organization NAVI. According to media reports, the change of ownership took place in 2020. But Youcontrol recorded them only in July 2022, when Krippa became the beneficiary of Navi Yu.Ey LLC due to Natus Wincera Isports Ltd (British Virgin Islands), which was previously owned by the founder of NAVI Alexander Kokhanovsky. Namely Kokhanovsky called himself as a real buyer of the Dnipro hotel in the capital, which was bought by Smartland LLC in 2020 for UAH 1.1 billion. Although then the founders of the company were its director Maxim Tereshchuk and Ice Town LLC Alexei Igunin.
Since its foundation in 2013, Smartland has been registered in Brovary on the street. Kyiv 130.
According to the state register of real estate, Maxim Krippa was the owner of this residential building at the time of registration of the company. The current owner is Cypriot Absentem limited, founded in 2012. The Cypriots also own 9 acres of the yard at this address.
Brovarskoy Wholesale Market LLC, Ixion Group, and Club Jaguar LLC (Kyiv 146), owned by Krippa, are registered in the neighboring house at 126 Kievskaya Street (pictured). Also Kyiv, 126 is the place of registration of a number of former firms of Krippa and his partners.
Now NAVI publicly presents itself as a volunteer movement, a team, in particular, together with Accordbank supply vehicles for the Armed Forces. The beneficiary of the said bank is Daniil Volynets, the husband of the Ukrainian Ambassador to the United States, Oksana Markarova. KB Accordbank itself also earlier declared of interest in buying the Dnepr hotel.
Name Principal activity Owners (% in authorized capital)
- OOO “Midal”
68.20 Lease and operation of own or leased immovable property
Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (99.99%), Osoka Alexander Vasilyevich (0.01%)
- LLC Club Jaguar 46.31 Wholesale of fruits and vegetables Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (33.3%),
Galayba Sofia Pavlovna (33.3%), Osnach Roman Leonidovich (33.3%)
- PJSC “ZNO CIF “Delta Invest Project” 66.19 Other ancillary activities in the field of financial services, except for insurance and pensions Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (beneficiary, 44% of shares)
- Brovarskoy wholesale market LLC 52.10 Warehouse Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (99.8%)
Kovalev Ivan Antonovich (0.1%), Kovalev Andrey Ivanovich (0.01%)
- OOO Dantel 68.20 Lease and operation of own or leased real estate Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (50%), Mishalova Tatyana Fedorovna (50%)
- Ixion Group LLC 68.20 Lease and operation of own or leased real estate Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (99%), Pirozhenko Nikolai Nikolaevich through Capital Group LLC (1%)
- OOO SLV-P 52.22 Support services for water transport Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (100%)
- LLC “Profit Team” 62.01 Computer programming Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (90%), UK citizen Bennett Gregory Nicholas (10%)
- NAVI UA LLC 68.20 Lease and operation of own or leased real estate Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich through Natus Wincer Isports Ltd (indirect decisive influence)
- Ola Finance LLC 64.99 Provision of other financial services (other than insurance and pensions), n.a.c. Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich through PJSC ZNV CIF Delta Invest Project
- Citadel Architext LLC 71.11 Activities in the field of architecture Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (50%), Goncharov Daniil Sergeevich (17%), Zlobin Sergey Igorevich (16.5%), Svistun Anatoly Vladimirovich (16.5%)
Charitable organization “MK Foundation” 88.99 Provision of other social assistance without accommodation, n.a.d.g. Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich, Osoka Alexander Vasilievich
- UMTS LLC 46.90 Non-specialized wholesale Krippa Maxim Vladimirovich (60%), Chernikov Alexey Valerievich (40%)
Yuri Shkolyarenko, translation Skeleton.Info