Today I had to rummage a bit in official documents. Among them were fresh presidential decrees. And there are not only awards or about changing ambassadors. And there is something especially interesting.
Thus, by decree No. 868/2022, Zelensky brought into his headquarters the supreme commander of a kind of omnipotent in terms of access to money and resources, Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Kubrakov. He recently took him to Washington for inspection, as if (or maybe without words) signaling that these are my people (Yermak and Kubrakov), I won’t hand them over for anything, I’d rather hand over Ukraine, but you can discuss about others.
In general, the appearance at the Headquarters of the Vice Prime Minister for the Restoration of Ukraine – the Minister for the Development of Communities, Territories and Infrastructure of Ukraine (this is the name of his official position, because the unofficial one has been known to everyone since 2019 – the head of the road deriban) seems to be logical. War is not only a front, but also logistics, liberated territories, restoration…
Kubrakov's relative is the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Belarus
- Kubrakov is the native nephew of the Minister of Internal Affairs of Belarus, the godfather of the local OMON Ivan Kubrakov. They are incredibly similar in appearance. Ours is the son of Nikolai Kurbakov, the eldest of the five brothers, and their minister Ivan Kurbakov is the youngest in that family, 15 years younger than Ivan, so they do not have such a significant gap with their nephew.
- Ivan Kubrakov has recently spoken more actively about Ukraine – exclusively about “unfinished fascism”, identifies Belarusian citizens fighting for Ukraine, etc. The Minister of Internal Affairs does not own foreign intelligence, but has a good source of information in Ukraine. He and his head of the investigative committee boast in their press about how they promptly catch all saboteurs who “were trained in Ukraine” or had contact with certain people in our state. Remind you how they deal with them there? They shoot at the knees. Then the threat of the death penalty.
- Both Kubrakovs do not publicly emphasize their family relations, but they are very close, which is confirmed by the involvement of Kyiv Belarusian firms under the control of Kubrakov Minsky in contracts for road projects in Ukraine, which Kubrakov leads. Among them: “Belavtodor”, “GOST No. 4 of Brest” and not only them. And I’m already silent about bitumen and other plants.
- Before the invasion, many Ukrainians were indignant: why were such chic and wide roads built towards the Belarusian border, in particular, to the Chernobyl zone, they still bitterly joked that for Russian tanks. It turned out that these were not jokes.
- The theme of the alleged coming from Belarus remains relevant. The Russian-Belarusian contingent is very interested in information about mining and road blocking, destroyed bridges, etc., as well as the right friend who could lobby for minimizing the destruction of roads in the main areas of invasion. The position of the current Deputy Prime Minister provides all these opportunities.
- Now Kubrakov will enter the headquarters of the Supreme Commander, which means he will have access to all military secrets related to the defense of Ukraine.
I'm not making any conclusions, I'm just stating the facts. Only one such point was enough to eliminate such a carrier of an extraordinary threat to Ukraine. But when the protege of Portnov and Zakharchenko is our direct deputy chairman of the OPU and controls all the security forces, and open enemies and quilted jackets are brought into the GUR, then the topic of the beloved nephew of the executioner of the Belarusian people somehow fades.
Taras Chornovol, translationSkelet.Info
Kubrakov is on the verge of resignation due to the return of corruption schemes in the customs sphere
Sailors about the Kubrakov Ministry: a $150 million corruption scheme has returned</p