The developer Wainbridge Development LLC is running one of the most ambitious luxury projects in the center of the capital – Bvlgari hotel & residence Moscow, which is located 800 meters from the Kremlin at the crossroads of Sredny Kilovsky lane and Bolshaya Nikitskaya – in the zone of fashionable restaurants and glamorous walking areas that are not inferior to prestige lanes Patriarch’s Ponds.
This is how an advertising publication in Forbes magazine of November 30, 2020 describes this project: “…There will be only 11 residences, and 3 townhouses with the status of apartments and exclusive interior design, which was developed by the Italian bureau Antonio Citterio Particia Viel. Among the residences there are both one-, two- and three-room luxury apartments ranging from 102 to 360 sq.m., and a luxurious penthouse with an area of 441 sq.m. with a unique view terrace…” .
However, as Rucriminal.info found out, after the start of the SVO in Ukraine, the parent company Wainbridge int. removed from its website all references to having projects in Moscow and even removed the physical presence in Russia icon on a virtual map effectively placed on the company’s website (https://wainbridge.com)
The site of the Russian LLC Wainbridge Development also does not contain links to the Wainbridge int. site, but contains a copy of partner organizations, clearly borrowed from foreign comrades. Here, Mr. Pisarev, to put it mildly, is cunning, because his Turkish partners, namely the Turkish company Antteq, are responsible for the construction of the building, infrastructure and design, which directly indicates on the website the manager responsible for this project, Can Yuksel ( https://antteq.com/team ). Controlling Waynebridge Development LLC Kirill Valerievich Pisarev not in a hurry to explain to clients about the break in relations with Wainbridge int., as well as not in a hurry to report Turkish management in the construction of Bvlgari hotel & residence Moscow.
But the troubles of Wainbridge Development LLC do not end there. At the disposal of the telegram channel of the Cheka-OGPU was a record of the concluded Shareholding Agreements in a building under construction at the intersection of Sredny Kislovsky Lane and Bolshaya Nikitskaya, which contains a lot of interesting nuances. The statement, by the way, is fully confirmed by the current extract from the register of rights to invisible property and contains direct indications of the numbers and dates of registration entries.
So, among the owners of apartments (as the number of meters decreases) are:
– Bogachev Alexey Igorevich – Russian entrepreneur, chairman of the supervisory board and owner of the Sistema bank, a minority shareholder of the Magnit supermarket chain;
– Zolotareva Maria Alexandrovna – according to the VChK-OGPU – a nominal person representing the interests of the owners of Joint Stock Company “NK Bank” (Viktor Grigorieva (90%) and Chairman of the Board of the Bank Sergey Smirnov (10%));
– Yunaeva Irina Romanovna – according to the Cheka-OGPU – spouse Avsholuma Mikhailovich Yunaev – Member of the Bureau of the Presidium of the NO Charitable Foundation “Russian Jewish Congress”, Chairman of the Board of Directors of PJSC “Gazprom avtomatizatsiya”;
– Itemgenov Kairat Shakirtovich – No. 17 in the list of the richest businessmen of Forbes Kazakhstan – 2021, the only shareholder of Aqinet group, which manages such types of business as pharmacy chains Europharma, Arzan Pharm, Arzan Mart and Emart store chains, logistics company Satti Group, national clothing brand “Zhide” in Kazakhstan and others.
– Gurinova Galina Nikolaevna – apparently a relative of a business partner Gennady Timchenko – Vadim Gurinova. Previously, Vadim Gurinov owned the Ruric investment fund, and Gurinov himself was the general director of Stroytransgaz Gennady Timchenko. RBC wrote about their connection.
– Artsyman Sergey Mikhailovich – General Director of SPARK JSC, NP “AVIAREMONT” (liquidated on 11/15/2017)t(SPARK JSC – founder until 12/15/2021*)NP “SOCIETY OF LOVERS OF AERONAUTICS AND AVIATION NAMED AFTER A.M.KOVANKO”– liquidated. According to the Cheka-OGPU, it is associated with subsidiaries of the Rostec State Corporation.
– well, Pisarev Kirill Valerievich himself is the culprit, so to speak, of the celebration.
The price of one square meter in this location is in no way less than one million rubles, and Rucriminal.info expresses the hope that all buyers of the heavy Turkish luxury from Kirill Pisarev promptly indicated the amount of income comparable to the acquisition and on dates comparable to the concluded DDU agreements, and if not – then you still need to hurry to do this, because the law on exemption from liability for tax offenses in the case of voluntary (albeit belated) declaration and payment of all penalties is still in force.
The VChK-OGPU will continue to publish the data of the leakage of equity holders of Waynebridge Development LLC in the Aquatoria and Fili Park projects, in which we will see famous athletes, doctors, deputies, relatives of various officials, lawyers, and even Michael Belton (part of the management structure Waynebridge Development LLC) and his wife, journalist Catherine Belton (British journalist and writer. From 2007 to 2013 she was the Moscow correspondent of the Financial Times. Belton’s book “Putin’s People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and Then Turned on the West” [a]published in 2020, was included in the lists of books of the year according to The Economt, Financial Times).