The game was held at a sister conference (08.04 Maykop) where there were also unbelieving guests.
Each participant is given a pen with this sheet ⬇️
The following questions are printed on the reverse side of such a sheet ⬇️
1. What are you thinking about now?
2. What does your dream vacation look like?
3. If you had the opportunity to speak in front of an audience of 3 million people, what sentence would you say?
4. Which person has influenced you the most?
5. What genre of books do you like the most?
6. What will you choose: meet the sunrise or sunset in the mountains?
7. What dish do you cook most often?
8. Where do you think is the ideal place to live?
9. What are 2 qualities that make a good friendship?
10. Do you like surprises and surprises?
11. What do you value more: comfort or adventure?
12. What is happiness in your understanding?
13. What do you think I should know about you?
14. What hobby or passion would you like to try?
15. What book influenced you the most?
16. What was the most unnecessary purchase you had?
17. Your favorite quote or expression
18. Did you work? If yes, what was your first job?
19. What is on your list of goals for this year?
20. Are you mostly an introvert or an extrovert?
21. What profession do you think will be the most in demand in the future?
22. How many close friends should you have?
23. Would you fly in a hot air balloon across Russia?
24. Will Instagram be unblocked in Russia?
25. How many sweets can you eat a day?
10 minutes are given and each participant must approach the person whom he does not know at this event, get to know each other, ask which of the categories (printed in squares) suits him, write his name in the box, then ask any of the listed questions.
At the end of the time, the one (or those few people) who met a large number of people is called.
Important❗There should not be a race, there should be a quality acquaintance)) But at the same time, to clarify that the most sociable will be awarded.
Game “female intuition”
The game is for teams. Each team is given a sheet with five empty columns, the names of which are:
And 40 names are given. It is necessary to stick the name in the appropriate column.
The answer is then displayed on the screen. For each correct match – 1 point